Fauzi Gonzalez. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

6.8.11 : Single Terbaru Britney Masuk Carta Lagu Popular...


Britney Spears


Pitbull


Awi Rafael

CARTA ERA
1.Kisah Hati - Alyah
2.Menyesal - 6ixth Sense
3.Pokok - Meet Uncle Hussain
4.Cinta Teragung - Hazama
5.Pulanglah - Awi Rafael
6.Janji - Akim
7.Selamat Tinggal - Dina & Zizan
8.Kisah Dongeng - Stacy
9.Lagu Sedih - V.I.P
10.Redha - Tom

CARTA BILLBOARD 100
1.Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO, Lauren Bennett & GoonRock
2.Last Friday Night ( T.G.I.F ) - Katy Perry
3.Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
4.Give Me Everything - Pitbull, Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer
5.How To Love - Lil' Wayne
6.Rolling In The Deep - Adele
7.Lighters - Bad Meets Evil & Bruno Mars
8.Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
9.I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
10.The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga

CARTA LAGU LATIN
1.Taboo - Don Omar
2.Give Me Everything - Pitbull, Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer
3.You - Romeo Santos
4.Ven A Bailar - Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull
5.Amor Clandestino - Mana
6.Di Que Regresaras - La Original Banda El Limon De Salvador Lizarraga
7.Te Amo Y Te Amo - La Adictiva Banda San Jose De Mesillas
8.Olvidame - Julion Alvarez Y Su Norteno Banda
9.Cuanto Me Cuesta - La Arrolladora Banda El Limon
10.Prometi - Intocable

LIRIK & VIDEO LAGU PILIHAN

Britney Spears

I WANNA GO - BRITNEY SPEARS


Lately I been stuck imagining
What I wanna do and what I really think,
time to flow out
Be a little inappropriate
'Cause I know that everybody's thinkin' it
when the lights out

Shame on me
To need release
Uncontrollably

I wanna go all the way
Taking out my freak tonight
I wanna show
All the dirt
I got running through my mind

Lately people got me all tied up
There’s a countdown waiting for me to erupt
Time to blow out
I’ve been told who I should do it with
To keep both my hands above the blanket
When the lights out

Shame on me
To need release
Uncontrollably

I wanna go all the way
Taking out my freak tonight
I wanna show
All the dirt
I am running through my mind

Shame on me (shame on me)
To need release (to need release)
Uncontrollably (uncontrollably)

I wanna go, all the way
Taking out my freak tonight
I wanna show
All the dirt
I got running through my mind

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: