Fauzi Gonzalez. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

30.3.13 : Carta Lagu Popular Terkini...



Taylor Swift

CARTA ERA
1.Sahabat - Sleeq, Najwa Latif & Syam Kamarul
2.Teman Pengganti - Malique & Black
3.Angin Syurga - Misha Omar
4.Ajari Aku - Anuar Zain
5.Aku Yang Tersakiti - Judika
6.Pelangi Senja - Stacy
7.Muara Hati - Siti Nurhaliza & Hafiz
8.Apo Kono Eh Jang - AC Mizal, Fida Ibrahim & Stellar
9.Andai Ku Bercinta Lagi - Mojo
10.Ku Akui - Hafiz

CARTA BILLBOARD 100
1.Thrift Shop - Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Wanz
2.Harlem Shake - Baauer 
3.Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z
4.When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
5.Stay - Rihanna & Mikky Ekko
6.Just Give Me A Reason - Pink & Nate Ruess 
7.Started From The Bottom - Drake
8.Feel This Moment - Pitbull & Christina Aguilera
9.Love Me - Lil Wayne, Drake & Future
10.I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift

CARTA HOT LATIN
1.Limbo - Daddy Yankee
2.Llevame Contigo - Romeo Santos
3.Zumba - Don Omar
4.Te Me Vas - Prince Royce
5.Algo Me Gusta De Ti - Chris Brown, T-Pain, Wisin & Yandel
6.Adivina - Noel Torres
7.Y Ahora Resulta - Voz De Mando
8.La Mejor De Todas - Banda El Recodo De Cruz Lizarraga
9.Como Le Gusta A Tu Cuerpo - Michel Telo & Carlos Vives
10.Echa Pa'lla ( Manos Pa'rriba ) - Pitbull

CARTA K-POP
1.Cherry Blossom Ending - Busker Busker 
2.Turtle - Davichi
3.And One - Tae Yeon ( Girls' Generation )
4.Crescendo - Akdong Musician 
5.Stay The Way You Are - Supreme Team & Crush
6.Man In Love - Infinite  
7.Snow Flower - Gummy
8.Winter Love - The One
9.Just The Two Of Us - Davichi 
10.One Spring Day - 2AM

VIDEO & LIRIK LAGU PILIHAN

Taylor Swift

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE - TAYLOR SWIFT

Once upon time
A few mistakes ago
I was in your sights
You got me alone
You found me, you found me, 
you found me

I guess you didn’t care

And I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard
You took a step back
Without me, without me, without me

And he’s long gone

When he’s next to me
And I realize the 
blame is on me

[*] Cause I knew you 

were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I’d never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I’d never been
Now I’m lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies

He’ll never see you cry
Pretend he doesn’t know
That he’s the reason why
You’re drowning, 
you’re drowning, you’re drowning

And I heard you moved on

From whispers on the street
A new notch in your belt
Is all I’ll ever be
And now I see, now I see, now I see

He was long gone

When he met me
And I realize the joke is on me

Repeat [*]

When your saddest 

fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me or 
her or anyone or anything
Yeah

Repeat [*]

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

Trouble, trouble, trouble
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Trouble, trouble, trouble!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: