Fauzi Gonzalez. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

18.10.14 : Carta Lagu Popular...



J Balvin


Ricky Martin



Gavy NJ


5 Seconds Of Summer

CARTA ERA
1.Matahari - Hafiz
2.Rude - Magic!
3.Malaikat - Hazama
4.All Of Me - John Legend
5.Jaga Dia Untukku - Siti Nurhaliza
6.Tepi Sikit - Sleeq & Joe Flizzow
7.Come Back Home - 2Ne1
8.Mewangi - Akim
9.She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer
10.Cinta Tak Pergi - Yana Samsudin & Tomok

CARTA BILLBOARD 100
1.All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor  
2.Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
3.Black Widow - Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora 
4.Habits ( Stay High ) - Tove Lo 
5.Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj 
6.Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih & YG 
7.Animals - Maroon 5 
8.Anaconda - Nicki Minaj 
9.Stay With Me - Sam Smith 
10.Hot Boy - Bobby Shmurda 

CARTA HOT LATIN
1.Bailando - Enrique Iglesias, Descemer Bueno &  Gente De Zona
2.Tus Besos - Juan Luis Guerra 440 
3.Eres Mia - Romeo Santos 
4.Cuando Nos Volvamos A Encontrar - Carlos Vives & Marc Anthony 
5.Lo Poco Que Tengo - Ricardo Arjona
6.Llegaste Tu - Luis Fonsi & Juan Luis Guerra 
7.Tu Me Quemas - Chino, Nacho, Gente De Zona & Los Cadillacs
8.Fireball - Pitbull & John Ryan 
9.Ay Vamos - J Balvin 
10.Adios - Ricky Martin

CARTA K-POP
1.Home - Roy Kim
2.Don't Touch Me - Ailee
3.Wasted - YounHa
4.Missing - Teen Top
5.Don't flirt - Winner 
6.I Think I'm In Love - Juniel 
7.You End, And Me - Raina
8.You're So Fly - Btob
9.If I - Dongha Jeong
10.I Wish - Gavy NJ

VIDEO & LIRIK LAGU PILIHAN

Meghan Trainor

ALL ABOUT THAT BASS - MEGHAN TRAINOR

Because you know
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass

Yeah, it's pretty clear, 
I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom 
that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in 
all the right places

I see the magazine workin' 
that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real
C'mon now, make it stop
If you got beauty, beauty, 
just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top

Yeah, my mama she told me 
don't worry about your size
She says, "Boys like a little 
more booty to hold at night."
You know I won't be no stick 
figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that's what you're into 
then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
Hey!

I'm bringing booty back
Go ahead and tell them 
skinny bitches that
No I'm just playing. 
I know you think you're fat
But I'm here to tell ya
Every inch of you is perfect 
from the bottom to the top

Yeah my mama she told me 
don't worry about your size
She says, "Boys like a little 
more booty to hold at night."
You know I won't be no stick 
figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that's what you're into 
then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass

Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass

Because you know I'm
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass
'Bout that bass, 'bout that bass
Hey, hey, ooh
You know you like this bass

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: