Fauzi Gonzalez. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

13.12.14 : Carta Lagu Popular...



Nick Jonas

CARTA ERA
1.Mewangi - Akim
2.Matahari - Hafiz
3.Malaikat - Hazama
4.Rude - Magic!
5.Al-Nuraa Yang 5 Yang 6 - Mawi, Hazama & Filsuf
6.Sesal Separuh Nyawa - Alyah
7.Jaga Dia Untukku - Siti Nurhaliza
8.Perempuan - Faizul
9.Hujung Waktu - Azhael

CARTA BILLBOARD 100
1.Blank Space - Taylor Swift
2.Take Me To Church - Hozier
3.All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor 
4.Animals - Maroon 5 
5.Uptown Funk! - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
6.Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
7.I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
8.Lips Are Movin - Meghan Trainor
9.Jealous - Nick Jonas
10.Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande & The Weeknd

CARTA HOT LATIN
1.Tus Besos - Juan Luis Guerra 440 
2.Ay Vamos - J Balvin
3.Bailando - Enrique Iglesias, Descemer Bueno & Gente De Zona
4.Adios - Ricky Martin
5.Eres Mia - Romeo Santos 
6.Quedate Con Ella - Natalia Jimenez
7.Lo Poco Que Tengo - Ricardo Arjona
8.Yo Tambien - Romeo Santos & Marc Anthony 
9.Llegaste Tu - Luis Fonsi & Juan Luis Guerra  
10.Tu Respiracion - Chayanne 

CARTA K-POP
1.Three People - Toy ( Yoo Hee-Yeol ) & Sung Shi-Kyung 
2.At Gwanghwamun - Kyu Hyun
3.Like a Cat - AOA
4.I'm Different - Hi Suhyun 
5.U & I - Toy ( Yoo Hee-Yeol ), Crush & Beenzino
6.Stop Stop It - GOT7
7.Cheer Up - Hong Jin Young
8.Pat Pat - 10cm  
9.12:30 - Beast
10.Erase - Hyolyn

VIDEO & LIRIK LAGU PILIHAN

Nick Jonas

JEALOUS - NICK JONAS

I don’t like the way 
he’s looking at you
I’m starting to 
think you want him too
Am I crazy, have I lost ya?
Even though 
I know you love me, can’t help it

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

I wish you didn’t have to post it all
I wish you’d save a little bit just for me
Protective or possessive, yeah
Call it passive or aggressive

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

You’re the only one invited
I said there’s no one else for you
'Cause you know I get excited, yeah
When you get jealous too

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m turning red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

Oh (that’s why)
I still get jealous
Oh (that’s why)
I still get jealous

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: