Fauzi Gonzalez. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

8.8.15 : Carta Lagu Popular...


J Balvin

CARTA BILLBOARD 100
1.Cheerleader - OMI
2.Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
3.Watch Me - Silento
4.Bad Blood - Taylor Swift & Kendrick Lamar
5.See You Again - Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth
6.Lean On - Major Lazer, DJ Snake & M0
7.Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
8.My Way - Fetty Wap & Monty
9.Fight Song - Rachel Platten
10.Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon

CARTA HOT LATIN
1.El Perdon - Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias
2.La Prision - Mana
3.La Mordidita - Ricky Martin & Yotuel
4.La Gozadera - Gente De Zona & Marc Anthony
5.Calentura - Yandel
6.Pierdo La Cabeza - Zion & Lennox
7.Entre Mi Vida Y La Tuya - Fonseca
8.Perdido En Tus Ojos - Don Omar & Natti Natasha
9.Ginza - J Balvin
10.Ahora Que Te Vas - Christian Daniel

CARTA K-POP
1.Bad - Infinite
2.Party - Girls Generation
3.Come And Goes - Hyukoh
4.Shake It - Sistar
5.Heart Attack - AOA
6.Ring My Bell - Girl's Day
7.Remember - A Pink
8.Wiing Wiing - Hyukoh
9.If You - Bigbang
10.Um Oh Ah Yeh - Mamamoo

VIDEO & LIRIK LAGU PILIHAN

OMI

CHEERLEADER - OMI

When I need motivation 
my one solution is my queen
Cause she stays strong, yeah yeah
She is always in my car 
right there when I want her
Oh, all these other girls 
are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone
And they say
Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
And I'm like no, not really

Cause oh I think, that 
I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her

She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like 
a genie in a bottle yeah yeah
Cause I'm the wizard of love 
and I got the magic wand
All these other girls are 
tempting but I'm empty when you're gone
And they say
Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
And I'm like no, not really

Cause oh I think, that 
I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her

She gives me love and effection
Baby did I mention 
you're the only girl for me
No I don't need a next one
Mama loves you too she 
thinks I made the right selection
Now all thats left to do is 
just for me to pop the question

Cause oh I think, that 
I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She's always right there when I need her (x2)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: