Fauzi Gonzalez. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

11.6.16 : Carta Lagu Popular Terkini...



Eddy Kim


Fifth Harmony


Jeese & Joy


Shraddha Kapoor ( Baaghi )


Sufian Suhaimi

CARTA ERA
1.Sudah Ku Tahu - Projector Band
2.Terakhir - Sufian Suhaimi
3.Kalah Dalam Menang - Shamsul Yusof & Mawi
4.Hidup Dalam Mati - Syamel
5.Takkan Pergi - Hyperact
6.Pencuri Hati - Ayda Jebat
7.One Call Away - Charlie Puth
8.Obses - Akim & The Majistret
9.Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
10.Hati-Hati - Amira Othman

CARTA BILLBOARD 100
1.One Dance - Drake, Wizkid & Kyla
2.Panda - Desiigner
3.Can't Stop The Feeling! - Justin Timberlake
4.Work From Home - Fifth Harmony & Ty Dolla $ign
5.Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers & Daya
6.7 Years - Lukas Graham
7.I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Posner
8.Needed Me - Rihanna
9.This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris & Rihanna
10.Just Like Fire - P!nk

CARTA HOT LATIN
1.Duele El Corazon - Enrique Iglesias & Wisin
2.Bobo - J Balvin
3.La Bicicleta - Carlos Vives & Shakira
4.Ya Me Entere - Reik & Nicky Jam
5.Tan Facil - CNCO
6.Hasta El Amanecer - Nicky Jam
7.El Perdedor - Maluma
8.Andas En Mi Cabeza - Chino, Nacho & Daddy Yankee
9.Dueles - Jesse & Joy
10.Traidora - Gente De Zona & Marc Anthony

CARTA K-POP
1.Cheer Up - Twice
2.Good Luck - AOA
3.Fly - Jesica & Fabolous
4.Hopefully Sky - Jung Eun Ji
5.Dream Girls - I.O.I
6.Re Bye - AKMU
7.I Just Wanna Dance - Tiffany
8.Nod Nod - Nam Woo-Hyun
9.My Lips Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee - Eddy Kim
10.All In - Monsta X

CARTA HINDI SONGS
1.Chitta Ve - Udta Punjab
2.Sab Tera - Baaghi
3.Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai - Sultan
4.Salamat - Sarbit
5.Bol Do Na Zara - Azhar
6.Ud-Daa Punjab - Udta Punjab
7.Kar Gayi Chull - Kapoor & Sons
8.Cham Cham - Baaghi
9.Ikk Kudi - Udta Punjab
10.Itni Si Baat Hain - Azhar

VIDEO & MUZIK LIRIK PILIHAN

Drake


Wizkid

ONE DANCE - DRAKE, WIZKID & KYLA

(Intro – Kyla & Wizkid)
Baby I like your style

(Verse 1 – Drake)
Grips on your waist
Front way, back way
You know that I don’t play
Streets not safe
But I never run away
Even when I’m away
OT, OT, there’s never 
much love when we go OT
I pray to make it back in one piece
I pray, I pray

(Chorus – Drake)
That’s why I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me

(Bridg – Kyla & Wizkid)
Baby I like your style

(Verse 2 – Drake)
Strength and guidance
All that I’m wishing for my friends
Nobody makes it from my ends
I had to bust up the silence
You know you gotta stick by me
Soon as you see the text, reply me
I don’t wanna spend time fighting
We’ve got no time

(Repeat Chorus)

(Break – Wizkid)
Got a pretty girl 
and she love me long time
Wine it, wine it, very long time
Oh yeah, very long time
Back up, back up, back up and wine it
Back up, back up and wine it
Back up, back up, back up and wine it
Oh yeah, very long time
Back, up, back up and wine it, girl

(Bridge – Kyla & Wizkid)
I need to know 
where do you wanna go
Cause if you’re down, I’ll take it slow
Make you lose control
Where, where, where
Where, where, where, where
Oh yeah, very long time
Where, where, where
Back, up, back up 
and wine it, girl
Where, where, where, where
Cause if you’re down
Back up, back up and
Cause if you’re down
Back up, back up and
Cause if you’re down
Back up, back up and

(Repeat Chorus)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: